Order hard copy editions of Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research by mail
Proceedings of the 1982 Conference on Entrepreneurship at Babson College
Center For Entrepreneurial Studies
Wellesley, Massachusetts 02157
Karl H. Vesper
University of Washington
1. Entrepreneurial Typologies, William C. Dunkelberg and Arnold C. Cooper.
2. Canadian Entrepreneurs: Innovators or Manipulators, Willard H. Ellis.
3. Classifying Ventures in the Service Sector, Roger W. Hutt and Timothy S. Mescon.
MINORITIES AND WOMEN
4. Factors Underlying Increases in Minority Entrepreneurship, Bruce A. Kirchhoff, Richard L. Stevens and Norman I. Hurwitz.
5. The Woman Entrepreneur As A Reflection of The Type of Business, Robert D. Hisrich and Marie O'Brien.
6. Women Entrepreneurs Really are Different, Norman R. Smith, Gary McCain and Audrey Warren..
7. A Study of Entrepreneurship by Region and SMSA Size, Peter J. Bearse.
8. Exits and Entries: A Study in Yellow Pages Journalism, Albert Shapero and Joseph Giglierano.
9. The Urban Quality of Life and Entrepreneurship, Johannes M. Pennings, Ian C. Mac Millan and Avraham Meshulach..
10. Encouraging Urban Entrepreneurship, Thomas C. Dandridge.
11. A Comparative Analysis of California Startups From 1978 to 1980, Tyzoon T. Tyebjee and Albert V. Bruno.
12. Technology and Industrial Innovation in Sweden, James M. Utterback, Goran Reitberger and Andrew Martin.
13. Successful Canadian Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Isaiah A. Litvak and Christopher J. Maule.
14. A Strategic Management Perspective on the Determinants of New Venture Success, William R. Sandberg and Charles W. Hofer.
15. Beyond Conglomerates; Some History and the Story of Three Houston Entrepreneurs, Edward E. Williams.
16. Protection Strategies for the Technical Entrepreneur, Judith H. Obermayer.
VENTURE CAPITAL INDUSTRY
17. Entrepreneurial Implications of the Small Business Investment Incentives Act, Douglas W. Schell.
18. Venture Capital Investment and Technology Development, Norman D. Fast.
19. Venture Capital in Sweden, Jeffry A. Timmons.
20. Bank Financing Experience of Canadian Entrepreneurs, Russell M. Knight.
21. Project I-C-E: An Experiment in Capital Formation, William E. Wetzel, Jr.
VENTURE CAPITAL DEALS
22. Analysis of Structuring and Pricing of Venture Capital Investment Proposals, David J. Brophy, Edwin Amonsen and Philip Bontrager.
23. In the Interest of Equity: Distributing Equity Among New Venture Employees, W. Ed. McMullan.
24. The Anatomy of a High Leverage Buyout, Daryl G. Mitton.
25. The Dangers of Overcapitalization in the Startup Stage, Richard H. Buskirk.
VENTURE SPIN-OFFS FROM UNIVERSITIES
26. Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneur- ship, Jerome Doutriaux and Branko F. Peterinan.
27. The Utah Innovation Center: An Experiment in Entrepreneurship, Wayne S. Brown.
28. Birth and Growth of Entrepreneurial Groups, D. Robert Hay and Michel R. Wolff.
29. Use of Business Competitions to Stimulate Business Formations, David S. Watkins.
30. Research into Entrepreneurship Development for The Poor in Developing Countries, Malcolm Harper.
31. Intervention in New Ventures Through the SBI Versus the SBDC, Frank Hoy.
ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION AND CAREERS
32. Managers and Entrepreneurs: Do Lifetime Experiences Matter?, Calvin A. Kent, Donald L. Sexton, Philip Van Auken and Dean M. Young.
33. Entrepreneurial Education and Job Satisfaction, John A. Hornaday and Karl H. Vesper.
34. Does Entrepreneurial Career Path Really Matter? Robert Ronstadt.
35. Entrepreneurs and University Graduates: Expectations and Evaluations, Yvon Gasse.
|Return to Babson College
Main Home Page
(c)1996 Babson College. All rights reserved.
Last updated January 15, 1997
Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research are available online
Material published on this web site is copyrighted by Babson College.
U.S. and international copyright laws protect such material. All rights reserved.
1981-1993 contains only Table of Contents. Abstracts only are available for papers published in 1994
Full text of papers available 1995 - 2005
Some special and foreign characters may not appear as in the printed text due to display characteristic of the browser.
© Babson College 1995. All rights reserved.